|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (109 days ago)|
Samuel Street is located just off West Street and provides easy access to a whole range of local services and amenities, including:
- Crewe Train Station (10 Minute Walk)
- Crewe Shopping Centre (8 Minute Walk)
- Tesco Extra (5 Minute Walk)
- Crewe Retail Park, including Nandos, Chiquito`s, Frankie & Benny`s, Next, TK Max, Aldi (15 Minute Walk)
-On Street Parking Available
Currently, we have 4 LUXURY DOUBLE BEDROOMS. These rooms are available now, starting from just £90.00pppw with ALL BILLS INCLUDED, with £0 ADMIN FEES!!
The property comes with a MODERN AND SPACIOUS COMMUNAL KITCHEN, and LOUNGE. Both communal areas are bright and welcoming, perfect for relaxing after a long day at work.
CALL US TODAY TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Piccadilly Property Management Limited, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.