|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (108 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR 2 BEDROOM FLAT IN MODERN BLOCK
- BATHROOM PLUS EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LOUNGE
- AVAILABLE 6th November - UNFURNISHED
- MOMENTS FROM EDGWARE TOWN CENTRE
Built approximately 6 years ago, a delightful spacious and modern ground floor 2 bedroom purpose built apartment in sought after block being within a short walk of Edgware town centre for Northern Line tube and multiple shopping facilities and ideally situated for transport links and Mowbray Parade. The apartment benefits from modern white gloss kitchen with integrated white goods open plan to lounge, 2 bedrooms (master bedroom with robes and en suite shower room), family bathroom. Private balcony accessed from master bedroom. underground parking for 1 car. Available 6th November 2018 - VIEWING A MUST
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11382530_4787460l. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bladon Sears, Edgware.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.