|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (104 days ago)|
- 2 double bedroom Cottage
- Located in a desirable area of Kenilworth
- Short walk into the town centre and Kenilworth Old Town
- Cosy lounge with gas log burner
- Kitchen includes all white goods
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Large garden with outhouse
- Gas central heating
- Available 20th October 2018
This two bedroom property is located in a desirable area of Kenilworth, close to the town centre and also the historic Old Town. The property comprises a cosy lounge with gas log burner, kitchen/diner with all white goods included, a snug with access to the large garden, a bathroom with shower-over-bath, and upstairs there are two double bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Available Furnished from 20th October 2018
LOUNGE 11' 10" x 11' 8" (3.61m x 3.58m) Gas log burner and furniture included
KITCHEN/DINER 12' 1" x 11' 0" (3.69m x 3.37m) Fridge/ freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and furniture included
SNUG 9' 6" x 6' 10" (2.91m x 2.09m) Access to the bathroom and outside
BATHROOM 7' 1" x 6' 0" (2.17m x 1.85m) Shower over bath, wc, sink, radiator and vanity mirror
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 0" x 11' 9" (3.68m x 3.59m) Double bed and wardrobe included
BEDROOM 2 11' 1" x 8' 11" (3.38m x 2.73m) Double bed with built in storage/ wardrobe
OUTSIDE Large garden with outhouse
Council Tax band: C
EPC rating: tbc
Application fee: £230.00 for up to two applicants and £70.00 for each applicant thereafter
Check in and check out: Free
Inventory charges: Free
Guarantor if required: £90 per guarantor
Renewal fee: £75 per renewal
Alexander Pittaway offer the Nil deposit scheme to tenants to help with the upfront costs, to find out more please click on the following link https://www.letalliance.co.uk/letting-agents/nil-deposit-scheme/
IMPORTANT NOTE: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All measurements quoted are approximate and any images shown are copyright.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102657000173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Pittaway Lettings, Kenilworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.