|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (104 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- New Boiler & Heating System
- Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen with White Goods
- Newly Fitted Bathroom
- Ground Floor w.c.
- Garage and Private Driveway.
- Walk to Amenities & Schooling
A three bedroom detached family house, just off Heath Row and close to a shopping parade, local schools and easy accessibility to the main line railway station. The property has been fully refurbished (including new heating and boiler, and comprises: entrance hallway, ground floor cloakroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen whilst on the first floor there are three bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom. The property benefits from rear garden space, garage and private driveway tot the front.
Sitting Room / Dining Room 19' 11" x 14' 3" (6.07m x 4.34m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 6' 1" (3.43m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' 7" (3.99m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 7' 3" (3.73m x 2.21m )
Bedroom 3 810' 0" x 7' 4" (246.89m x 2.24m )
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76110464.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100280001813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pestell Estate Agents, Bishops Stortford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.