|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (108 days ago)|
- Spacious 2-bedroom Apartment
- Bright Reception Room
- Two Large and Modern Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Dedicated Building Manager
- Secure Underground Parking
- Laudry Room
- Lift Service
A beautiful spacious two bedroom apartment of this sought after purpose built development in the heart of Westminster moments away from Victoria and St James's Park. The apartment comprises a spacious and bright reception area, two large bedrooms with plenty of storage, a modern bathroom and separate shower room. A must-see property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101076004916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newington estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.