|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (69 days ago)|
- Good Sized Lounge With Double Doors Leading To 2nd Reception
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Dinning Room
- Laminate Flooring Throughout
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom with Electric Shower
- Rear Yard Not Overlooked
- Permit Parking
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS & LOCAL PARKS
Three Bedroom, Mid Terraced property situated just off Devonshire Road in Chorley. Ideally located for the Town Centre, schools, parks and all amenities including the railway and bus stations.
Two large reception rooms.
Rear yard which is not overlooked.
Permit Parking to the front of the property.
Sorry no pets.
Please Call Easy Home Lets on 01257 791888 To Arrange Your Viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101491000157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easy Home Lets & Sales, Coppull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.