2 bedroom flat to rentForth Street, Dunfermline, KY12
|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (72 days ago)|
Scottish Lettings Agent Registration Number: LARN1806014 * EPC Rating D * LRN 289102/250/29061
* Stunning 2 double bedroom flat
* En-Suite shower room/WC to main bedrooms
* Close to town centre and station
* Spacious flat
* Bright lounge
* Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
* Communal drying area and own rear garden/BBQ area
* Own door entry
* Recently improved
A truly superb ground floor flat within the heart of Dunfermline, close to the town centre, station and Pittencrief Park. The spacious accommodation includes vestibule and entrance hall, bright lounge to the front with feature fire surround, fitted kitchen/breakfast room with range cooker, 2 double bedrooms, the master having useful en-suite shower room/wc, main bathroom/wc. Externally the property is enhanced by its own rear garden/BBQ area and benefits from communal drying area. A must view!!
The Royal Burgh of Dunfermline represents the historical and ancient capital of Scotland. Dunfermline City offers schooling at nursery, primary, secondary and college levels. A wide selection of high street shopping is available within the modern pedestrian shopping precinct, with further local shopping dispersed throughout the city. Dunfermline also provides access to numerous restaurants, bars, churches, theatres, cinemas and sports facilities, along with a number of other leisure pursuits.
Superb 2 double bedroom ground floor flat ideal for commuter as within easy access of train station. Close to town centre and Pittencrief Park. En-suite shower room to master bedroom and own rear garden area.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
En-Suite Shower / WC
Bathroom / WC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76140383.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 410528851621_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dunfermline.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.