|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2018 (51 days ago)|
- Top Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern and Tasteful
- Balcony with Views
- Communal Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
- Easy Access to Universities and Hospitals
- Close to Open Countryside
- Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY, UNFURNISHED
A stunning, modern styled two double bedroom top floor apartment which has the added benefit of a large balcony! Perfect for professionals or a small family, this wonderful apartment has been well maintained and is located in the leafy suburb of Ranmoor. Close to amenities and transport links gaining easy access to the Universities and Hospitals, this spacious property comprises of; Entrance Hallway with storage cupboards, Lounge with Balcony access, Kitchen with modern fittings, two double sized Bedrooms and a Bathroom with modern suite. The property is situated in lovely communal grounds and has communal parking available. With electric heating and upvc double glazing throughout. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY ON AN UNFURNISHED BASIS. Standard admin fee of £210 inc vat applies, for applications of three or more tenants an increased fee applies. Call Archers to book your viewing today!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76146305.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102848001969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Archers, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.