|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (72 days ago)|
Truly stunning four bedroom town house in the heart of Knightsbridge immaculately presented to a very high standard.
The property benefits from a private spacious terrace and garage.
The property benefits from a large open plan reception and large eat in kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there is an additional reception room leading to the master suite and further double bedroom.
To the second floor there are two further double bedrooms, one with en suite and a further family bathroom.
Included in the rate.
1. 24-Hour Concierge/ Porterage
2. Housekeeping once a week
3. Private Rooftop Courtyard
4. Samsung Smart TVs & Satellite
5. Fully Furnished with Fully Equipped Kitchen
6. Nespresso Coffee Machine
7. Complimentary Wifi
8. Off-street secure parking
9. Air-Cooling & Heating throughout
10. Vita Audio-Visual / Blue Ray DVD Players
11. CCTV / Video Entry Phone
12. Luxury Welcome Hamper
13. Free Gym Access to Aquila Fitness
14. Weekly Linen and Towel Change
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NEWCS5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Primecasa, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.