|Added on Rightmove:||22 January 2020 (31 days ago)|
- Two bed house
- Available early Jan
- House is being repainted
- Grassed garden
- On Road parking
- Excellent location
- Call to secure your viewing
- **Available with ZERO DEPOSITS**
**Available with ZERO DEPOSITS** This home would be perfect for a couple or a family and comprises of-
Entrance hall, Front Lounge, ,modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units, patio doors leading out to the grassed garden.
To the first floor there is two double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom with waterfall shower.
- On Road parking
- Perfect location close to Edge Lane Retail Park
- Easy access to Liverpool City Centre
- M62 is 5 minutes drive away.
- Furnished to a high standard
The property will be fully repainted before move in and benefits from gas central heating, double glazing.
Call to secure your viewing today.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76158820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000580433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Allerton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.