|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2018 (105 days ago)|
- 2 Bed / 2 Bathroom Apartment
- Brand New Development
- Private Balcony
- Concierge Service & Communal Roof Terrace
- Open Plan Kitchen / Reception
- Excellent Transport Links
A luxury two bedroom, two bathroom apartment set on the second floor (lift access) of this brand new development, ‘’Camden Courtyards’’. Beautifully finished with high specifications throughout, the accommodation comprises stunning reception room which opens out to a private balcony, stylish open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, second double bedroom and family bathroom. Further benefits include a porter and communal Roof Garden.
Centrally placed moments from Camden Town with its many varied amenities, while a short walk via St Pancras Way provides access to trendy King’s Cross (St Pancras International station-Eurostar terminal) and beyond. The nearest transport links are Camden Road Overground and Camden Town Underground (Northern Line) stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76169663.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 58241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.