|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2018 (105 days ago)|
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double glazing
- Close to public transport
- Ground floor
- Bright Airy Accommodation
Beautiful 2 bed flat in South Norwood. WATER RATES INCLUDED.
Moving Inn are proud to present this luxurious 2 bed flat located on High Street in South Norwood.
- Good size double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Beautiful large modern open plan kitchen and lounge
- Water rates included
- Wooden floors throughout
- Ground floor
- Bright and airy
- Close to Norwood Junction BR station which serves East Croydon, Clapham Junction, London Victoria, London Bridge and many others
- Fast trains to London Bridge ( 13 minutes journey)
Notice: All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Portuguese and Spanish speakers available in office.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Inn , London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.