|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2018 (102 days ago)|
- Truly outstanding property
- Located on 0.4 acres of land
- Exclusive development
- Sought after area
- Communal grounds with Tennis courts
- Double garage with electric doors
- Huge garden
- Driveway parking
- Close to local schools
- Finished to an immaculate standard
Coopers are proud to present this truly exceptional Six Bedroom Detached House located in the sought after development just off of Bangor Road South in Iver. Located on 0.4 acres of land and being situated next to acres of communal gardens which also benefit from a tennis court this property is a one of a kind on the rental market.
This immaculate property is perfect for any family looking for an amazing house to make their own family home.
The downstairs of this property comprises of a spacious hallway leading to a good sized study, separate family room, large living room with open fireplace, fully fitted kitchen with appliances and underfloor heating which then leads onto the dining room and utility room. The upstairs of this property then consists of four double bedroom with two of them having en-suite bathrooms, a large family bathroom and another single room.
As well as the property benefiting from driveway parking for 2 cars, it also has a spacious double garage which houses another room above with the access being through the utility room. The garden of this property steals the show with it starting with a beautifully laid patio and leading onto a huge plot of land which is bordered by shrubs and trees. This property is a must see and anyone viewing it will not be dissapointed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76174499.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28249749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Hillingdon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.