|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2018 (69 days ago)|
- Fantastic 3 Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bathrooms
- South Facing Balcony
- Two Lockable Storage Units
- Double Garage
- Walking Distance to Hale Village
- Lift Access
- Three Visitors Parking Spaces
- Available now
- Part furnished
TOP FLOOR APARTMENT WITH A SOUTH FACING BALCONY, LIFT ACCESS AND JUST A STONES THROW FROM HALE VILLAGE.
Fantastic three bedroom apartment in the heart of Hale. One of only 6 apartments built in 1999 the property benefits from an undercroft garage with parking for two plus storage space, two more additional storage rooms are available with the apartment. In brief the property comprises: Lovely open plan lounge/diner with access to a South facing balcony, small well presented kitchen with window. Furthermore you have two double bedrooms master served by a stylish En-suite and fitted wardrobes, a smaller third bedroom and family bathroom. Part furnished, available now - call to view 0161 929 9898 option 2.
These particulars are believed to be accurate but they are not guaranteed and do not form a contract. Neither Jordan Fishwick nor the vendor or lessor accept any responsibility in respect of these particulars, which are not intended to be statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Any floorplans on this brochure are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76208123.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28251564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordan Fishwick, Hale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.