|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2018 (107 days ago)|
- UNFURNISHED or PART-FURNISHED
- NO DSS OR SMOKERS/PETS CONSIDERED
- 2 Bed Semi Detached House
- Gas CH, uPVC DG
- One Reception room
- Gardens & Off street parking
A rarely available 2 bed SDH offered for rent unfurnished . The property should be economical to manage having gas CH and uPVC DG. Briefly comprising: entrance porch, cloakroom/WC, lounge, fitted kitchen incl built-in oven/hob/extractor, plus fridge/freezer & washing machine, the kitchen also benefits from a dining area and gives access to the rear garden. To the 1st floor are 2 bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefiting from a double wardrobe, bedroom 2 overlooks the rear garden, whilst the family bathroom/WC is fitted with a white suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. The front garden is part lawned with a paved driveway providing off street parking. The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn. EPC RATING: C
UNFURNISHED - NO DSS OR SMOKERS/PETS CONSIDERED
REQUIRED EARNINGS: Tenants £14,850pa; Guarantor, if required £17,820pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28251826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Hartlepool - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.