|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2018 (65 days ago)|
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM
- THREE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDEN
A well presented four bedroom detached family house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location and benefits from an integral garage, off street parking and an enclosed garden. Available at short notice.UNFURNISHED. EPC Band D.
The accommodation comprises;
Large kitchen/breakfast room
Living room with an open fireplace
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
Double bedroom with built in storage
Two further double bedrooms
Modern family shower room
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76214468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30001365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonners & Babingtons, Marlow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.