|Added on Rightmove:||30 October 2019 (118 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 657152
Property Reference: 657152.
A Large Student House with 8 bedrooms, each with own wash hand basin, at a rent of £75
per week one room at £55.00,which includes Gas and electricity and water rates broadband with no cap on gas and electricity charges. Half rent for 10 weeks effectively reduces the average rent to 62.36 per week
The one room at £55 is quite a good sized single room with built in storage.
10 weeks half rent in the summer. All Bedrooms have a wash hand basin.
A very Large Ground floor Shower room, and a first floor bathroom with both bath and shower, and 2 WC's, 2 kitchens, one on the ground floor and one on the first floor, Double glazed windows. All ground floor bedrooms windows have wooden shutters for quietness, warmth and security and the kitchen door to the large yard has a Double door for security. There is a large lounge and TV room although many now watch TV in their bedrooms. You select the Broadband, or internet service of your choice, and the landlord contributes up to £30 per month.
Gas and electrical safety certificate available. The House is Registered with Liverpool Student Homes.
Liverpool City Councils have licensed this property, and as such we are looking for well behaved tenants who will respect their neighbours and look after the property.
Popular Student area close to Penny Lane, Smithdown Road, and Allerton Road, a busy shopping area with Tesco, Asda, Library, Parks, Lark Lane, cafes, wine bars and Restaurants, including the popular student gathering place The Brook House.
Liverpool Roscoe University Halls of residence are half a mile away and only about 1 mile to Liverpool Hope University which is a pleasant walk alongside the Wavertree Playground, which is a local park called the Mystery, and 3 miles from John Moores University and Liverpool University, 400 metres to Sefton Park, Cricket club, Greenbank Park, a library in Allerton Road with restaurants and cafes
Good transport in all directions and 1.5 miles from the M62 motorway
Good in house maintenance back up service
Private landlord managed property for over 45 years.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,129.92 per month (£491.52 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 8 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 December, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 8
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: F
If calling, please quote reference: 657152
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 65715230102019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.