|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2019 (93 days ago)|
- Council Tax Band D
- Quiet locaton
- White Goods
- Downstairs w.c.
- High speed broadband
- Gas Central Heating
A clean, modern, recently built furnished four-bedroom semi-detached student house in the quiet residential area of Ensbury Park, Bournemouth. Only 10 minutes’ walk or 5 minutes by bicycle to both university campuses and with easy public transport links to Bournemouth town centre and beaches.
• Four furnished double bedrooms (one downstairs).
• Open-plan kitchen, dining and living space with French doors to a private rear garden.
• Fully-equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, hoover and ironing board.
• Gas central heating.
• Bathroom with shower enclosure and a shower over the bathtub.
• Downstairs WC.
• High-speed internet with WIFI is included.
• Maintained rear garden with lawn.
This is a no smoking property for student letting only. A holding deposit is required. All applications are subject to background checks and references. A UK-based guarantor will be required.
Available from 1st September 2020 to 31st August 2021.
EPC RATING B (83)
Holding Deposit: 1 Week's rent. This payment will be off set against the first month’s rent.
Deposit: 5 Weeks rent.
Foxes Sales and Lettings is a member of ARLA Client Money Protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more information on Foxes Sales and Lettings website or by calling Foxes Sales and Lettings on .
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxes Sales & Lettings, Bournemouth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.