|Added on Rightmove:||17 December 2019 (31 days ago)|
- ATTRACTIVE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- MODERN TASTEFUL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM & DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO LOUNGE/DINER
- STUNNING GAS FIREPLACE
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN WITH DECKING, PAVED SEATING & LAWN
- GCH & DOUBLE GLAZING
An attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached house offered to the market tastefully modernised throughout. Comprising of: Large entrance hallway off of the porch. Spacious lounge/diner with gas fire. The modern high gloss kitchen and separate utility room include appliances. The garage has been converted to a workable room and there is a downstairs shower room. Upstairs there are 3 good sized bedrooms (one with wardrobes) and a family bathroom with extra wide bath and separate WC. The garden offers a wonderful paved seating area, decking and lawn. Benefits include shutters, underfloor heating to some rooms, gch, double glazing and off street parking for at least 2 cars. The Property is ideally situated for access to both the Coulsdon South Station and the Village amenities.Unfurnished. Available end of FEBRUARY 2020.No Pets. No Smokers.EPC Rating: C (70)For information about our fees please visit:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76238758.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 4015925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by P . A . Jones Property Solutions, Caterham, High Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.