|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 December 2019 (32 days ago)|
- Central position for this 2 double bed First Floor Flat
- Large sun terrace off the lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen with oven/hob
- Modern shower room with vanity units
- Allocated Parking Space
- Easy access and great central position above QDA
Premier Lets are delighted to offer for rental this purpose built 2 double bed flat situated in this central location on the main A259 and benefits from a large sun terrace with a shed which has power to house a tumble dryer, lovely roof top and sea views out to the English Channel. Double aspect windows and patio doors that lead out onto the sun terrace off the through lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with oven & hob, modern shower room with built in vanity units, electric heating and an allocated parking space to the rear. EPC - E
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76253737.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 26398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Lets & Sales, Sussex Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.