|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2018 (100 days ago)|
- One bedroom apartment
- Offered furnished
- balcony with views of Alexandra Palace
- Laminate floors
- 24 hour concierge
- On site residents gym
- Large communal roof terrace
- Short walk to Hornsey train station
- SORRY NO DSS / NO SMOKERS / NO PETS
A modern one bedroom apartment situated on the third floor of Hudson Apartments located within the popular New River Village development. The apartment is fitted to a very high standard and benefits from a modern open kitchen / reception room, large double bedroom, luxurious bathroom and private balcony WITH VIEWS OF ALEXANDRA PALACE.
On site facilities include a residents gym, sauna / steam room and a 24 hour concierge service. The New River Village is Located within a few minutes walk of shops, bars and restaurants on Hornsey High Street and Crouch End Broadway. For easy transport into central London - Hornsey train station and Turnpike Lane tube station (Piccadilly Line) are only a few minutes walk away.
Property ref: 121_2611_4388702
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76254548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4388702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Alexander, Hornsey & Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.