|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 December 2019 (35 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 686799
Property Reference: 686799.
Centrally located 2-bed terraced house built around 1990. Newly renovated to a professional standard and available immediately. Updated photos are coming. Very warm and damp-free property! The property consists of a new kitchen with necessary appliances (fridge, washing machine/dryer, new cooker as well as new units) and breakfast table, separate substantial sitting/dining room with double doors opening to the conservatory which might be used as a laundry room. The rear garden measures approx 35'0 x 15'0 (10.66m x 4.57m) and include a paved patio and large shingled area with mature beds, shrubbery, roses and climbing plants. At the back, there is a timber gate that gives pedestrian access to the rear which is a top benefit for bicycle users. On the first floor are two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes. There is a shower room to the front and large built-in airing cupboard on the landing.
Residents can apply for a parking permit in the nearby car park located at the end of Black Griffin Lane. Immediate viewings are available.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,190.00 per month (£274.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,190.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 21 December, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 686799
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 68679916122019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.