|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2018 (97 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom semi-detached house
- Walking distance to Kenilworth town centre
- Easy access to main motorway links and Kenilworth train station
- Over 80 sq metres of ground floor space
- 3 Double bedrooms, with the master benefiting from built in wardrobes
- Plenty of off road parking
- South facing garden
- Gas central heating
- Available end of November 2018
This 3 bedroom semi-detached property is located within walking distance of Kenilworth town centre and close to the Midlands main motorway networks. The property comprises an entrance/hallway with downstairs WC, dining room, lounge and further garden room with doors out onto the garden. There is a fully fitted kitchen with adjoining breakfast room and also a utility/store room and a workshop/office. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms with the master benefiting from built-in wardrobes and a shower room. Outside, to the front of the property there is plenty of off-road parking and to the rear there is a lovely south-facing garden. Available Unfurnished from the end of November 2018.
DOWNSTAIRES WC Wc and sink
DINING ROOM 10' 0" x 11' 0" (3.07m x 3.36m)
LOUNGE 13' 10" x 11' 0" (4.24m x 3.36m)
GARDEN ROOM 7' 11" x 8' 10" (2.43m x 2.71m)
KITCHEN 12' 4" x 5' 10" (3.76m x 1.79m)
BREAKFAST ROOM 7' 11" x 7' 11" (2.43m x 2.43m)
UTILITY ROOM 12' 5" x 8' 1" (3.79m x 2.47m)
WORKSHOP/ OFFICE 13' 11" x 9' 7" (4.25m x 2.94m)
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 11" x 10' 11" (4.25m x 3.35m) Built in wardrobes
BEDROOM 2 10' 0" x 10' 11" (3.05m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM 3 16' 11" x 8' 0" (5.16m x 2.44m)
SHOWER ROOM Shower, sink and wc
OUTSIDE BACK Lovely south facing garden
OUTSIDE FRONT Plenty of off road parking
Council Tax band: D
EPC rating: E
Application fee: £230.00 for up to two applicants and £70.00 for each applicant thereafter
Check in and check out: Free
Inventory charges: Free
Guarantor if required: £90 per guarantor
Renewal fee: £75 per renewal
IMPORTANT NOTE: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All measurements quoted are approximate and any images shown are copyright.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102657000170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Pittaway Lettings, Kenilworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.