|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2018 (96 days ago)|
- Gas heating
- Private gated development
- Allocated parking spaces
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Low maintenance rear garden
** NO FEES FOR USAF ** FREE TRANSPORT ON VIEWINGS FOR USAF ** This mid terraced town house has been completed to a very high standard and forms part of an exclusive gated development on the edge of Newmarket. The accommodation consists of reception hall, large kitchen/dining room with built in appliances, spacious lounge with doors to the rear garden, master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe, 3 further bedrooms, family bathroom, low maintenance rear garden and two secure gated parking spaces. Additional benefits include solar panels and gas central heating. Pets considered. Council tax band D. EPC rating 87 / B
AVAILABLE MID NOVEMBER
Additional tenancy fees may apply
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4ACE-t-870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elvin Estates, Mildenhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.