|Added on Rightmove:||21 December 2019 (37 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 688861
Property Reference: 688861.
No admin fees.
Available end January - we are currently having some work done on the flat and so viewings are being held off for the moment, but we will be in touch in due course when it has finished.
A nicely presented one bedroom 2nd floor flat (top floor in converted house so has some sloping ceilings). New carpets throughout.
Communal hallway, personal door to flat.
Lounge - 14'10" x 14'1", double glazed window, slimline electric radiator, spotlight, smoke detector. Split level landing. Please note a sofa and armchair are located in the flat and are included in the tenancy. These have been specially purchased as modular units as it is very difficult to get pre-built ones up to the flat.
Bedroom - 11'1" x 9'1", electric radiator
Kitchen - 9'10" x 6'9", integrated oven, hob and hood, space for washing machine or dishwasher, space for fridge.
Shower room - new shower cubicle, WC and basin, cupboard, wall heater and heated towel rail.
Pre-pay electricity meter.
Close to town centre, seafront and Littlehampton railway station.
Council tax band A.
Not suitable for pets.
Tenants will need to pass referencing, guarantors accepted.
Viewings strictly by appointment.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £575.00 per month (£132.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £660.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 13 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 688861
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 68886120122019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.