|Added on Rightmove:||23 December 2019 (67 days ago)|
- FULLY REFURBISHED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE
- LARGE LOUNGE / DINER
- FULLY FITTED BRAND NEW MODERN KITCHEN
- OFFICE / STUDY
- BRAND NEW FITTED MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- AVAILABLE JANUARY 2020
Corbin & Co are pleased to offer for let this REFURBISHED two bedroom end of Terrace property in the popular residential location of Bearwood. The property benefits from a new kitchen, bathroom, boiler, full redecoration and new carpets throughout. Accommodation consists of lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom with separate W.C, two good size double bedroom and a study/office and a Conservatory. Private rear garden. Professional Landlord long let. To arrange a viewing please call Corbin & Co
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76354729.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference CAC1001418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corbin & Co , Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.