|Added on Rightmove:||15 October 2018 (61 days ago)|
- One bedroom quarter house
- Redecorated throughout
- Brand new shower room
- Large bedroom with storage
- Wood laminate floor in lounge
- Outside storage shed
- Communal garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Walking distance into town
- Short walk to the train station
We are delighted to offer this one bedroom quarter house. The property has been redecorated throughout, and benefits from wood laminate flooring in the lounge, brand new shower room, spacious bedroom with storage, garden and parking for two cars. Located within walking distance of the town centre and a short walk to the train station.
Property details are as follows -
ENTRANCE HALL With wood effect laminate flooring, coat hooks, space for a desk, telephone point and new electric radiator.
KITCHEN 6' 9" x 6' 3" (2.06m x 1.91m) Wood laminate flooring with a full range of wall and base units with roll top surfaces. Stainless steel sink, grey tiled splash back and space for an oven and washing machine, side aspect double glazed window, storage cupboard with shelving.
LOUNGE 8' 7" x 13' 1" (2.62m x 3.99m) Newly decorated with continuing wood effect laminate flooring, side aspect double glazed window, curtains, TV point and staircase to first floor.
SHOWER ROOM 5' 8" x 5' 5" (1.73m x 1.65m) Brand new fitted shower room, new briston shower, heated towel rail, sink with storage cabinet, mirror, extractor fan, ceramic toilet, side aspect frosted window, grey tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 13' 2" x 8' 3" (4.01m x 2.51m) Carpet flooring, two storage coupboards with shelving and hanging space, electric radiator, side aspect window with curtains, loft access.
OUTSIDE Use of a shared garden with garden shed, driveway with space for two cars. Storage cupboard in front of house.
COUNCIL TAX Band A. South Norfolk District Council.
AGENTS NOTES ________________________________________________________________________________________
Payable with Completed Application Form:
• Administration Fee - £210.00 (inc VAT)
• Referencing Fee - £120.00 per tenant (inc VAT)
Payable prior to tenancy commencing:
• First month's rent in advance
• Security Deposit - at least one month rent plus one hundred pounds
And if there are any guarantors to the tenancy:
• Guarantors Referencing Fee - £120.00 (inc VAT)
• Agreement of Guarantee - £25.00 (inc VAT)
And if the tenant is a company:
• Company Referencing Fee - £150.00 (inc VAT)
RENT AND DEPOSIT
If accepted as a tenant you will have to pay at least one month's rent in advance plus a minimum deposit of one month's rent plus one hundred pounds. Please note that where Landlords accept pets a larger deposit may be required.
Tenants must pay a Check-out fee of £75.00 (inc VAT) at the end of their tenancy.
Other possible fees once tenancy commenced:-
Tenancy extension Administration Charge (if after the initial tenancy a renewal Tenancy Agreement is produced): £50.00 plus VAT (£60.00).
Early tenancy termination fee - This may be charged if applicable.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102762003199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittley Parish, Diss.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.