|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2018 (37 days ago)|
- One bedroom over retail outlet
- Offered Part Furnished
- Lounge / Diner
- Fitted Kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- One double bedroom
- Property is close to local amenities
- Regular bus routes to Dartford, Swanley and Orpington
- RENT INCLUDES ELECTRIC
- Available now
abode are delighted to offer this 1st floor, 1 bedroom part furnished maisonette, benefitting from its own entrance, with stairs to the 1st floor accommodation; inner hallway, Lounge, separate Kitchen/breakfast room, double Bedroom and Bathroom.
This maisonette is located above the barbers shop with its own entrance to the side, there are no other flats above or behind. With the added benefit of loft space for storage and being offered part furnished, this property is ready for immediate occupation.
The £700pcm rent includes the electric utility charges but not the Gas & water/drainage, council tax or any other utilities/bills are not included. Parking is in on street in nearby roads where possible and the property has no outdoor space.
£700pcm rent in advance
£1050.00 security deposit
£150.00 for 1 adult
£240.00 for 2 adult
No Smokers Benefit top up clients maybe accepted subject to having a guarantor that has a salary of £25,500pa, no deposit security bonds accepted
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101548002986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sealeys Estate Agents, Gravesend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.