|Added on Rightmove:||26 December 2019 (33 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 690282
Property Reference: 690282.
Available to rent, spacious 2 double bedroom, second floor flat, close to the Town Centre and train station.
The flat is unfurnished, though white goods are provided. A designated parking space comes with the flat.
The deposit is one month's rent and the rent is exclusive of bills, additional bills that need to be paid are:
Council Tax (approx £125 per month) ElectricityWaterBroadband / TV / telephone services
Credit checks and references are required.
Current photos show the flat when rented. More photos will be added shortly.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details. This flat is rented directly by the landlord and no agencies are involved.
Rent £615.00 per month (£141.92 per week)
Deposit is £615.00
Minimum tenancy is 6 months
Maximum number of tenants is 2
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £615.00 per month (£141.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £615.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 21 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 690282
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 69028226122019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.