|Added on Rightmove:||16 October 2018 (33 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 456502
Property Reference: 456502.
- A fantastic 2 double bedroom end of terrace property, located in the catchment of the desirable Lent Rise School (Ofsted Good).
- The property is in very good condition, offering a living/dining room, refitted bathroom and kitchen, private garden and allocated parking.
- It is also located within 5mins walk from Sainsbury's Taplow and the new Bishop Centre retail park which includes a range of restaurants, shops and a Tesco store.
- Great for commuters...10mins walk from Taplow rail station and 20 mins walk from Burnham rail station both of which will be on the future Crossrail line into London. Easy access to the M4 via J7.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 21 December, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 456502
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 45650214102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.