|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 October 2018 (94 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 457617
Property Reference: 457617.
Beautiful large 3-storey semi-detached 4 bed house with front and rear gardens ideally located on Greyhound Lane halfway between Streatham Common train station and Streatham Common. Part furnished.
4 double bedrooms plus a study
Large double reception room with shutters and patio doors
Recently extended solid wood kitchen (with gas hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier and large fridge and freezer) Dining area with bi-fold doors onto patio area looking over lawn and fruit trees
Downstairs WC and first floor bathroom
Good transport links
Local amenities on doorstep such as supermarket, shops, cafes and leisure centre
Ideal for a family or professional sharers
Subject to references.
Sharers acceptbale but tenants can be no more than 4 and are all to be jointly and severally responsible under any tenancy agreement.
No students or DSS.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,472.00 per month (£570.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,675.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 457617
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45761716102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.