|Added on Rightmove:||16 October 2018 (98 days ago)|
- WELL PRESENTED 1 bedroom apartment
- Parking for 2 cars
- Easy access to the town centre
- Small rear courtyard garden
- EPC rating- C
- No pets
- No smokers
- Suit professional single occupant or couple
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER 18
From our office leave the square via Barnstaple Street and then take the first left turn into West Street. Drive down West Street and take the 3rd turning on the left into Raleigh Park. Raleigh Mead is then the 3rd turning on the left.
7.09m x 5.44m
Double glazed windows to rear, laminate flooring, radiator, TV point and telephone point. Kitchen area with a range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven under, extractor hood above, recess for fridge freezer, lino flooring, double glazed window to rear. AIRING CUPBOARD: Housing gas boiler and slatted shelves.
4.04m x 3.07m
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
2m x 1.88m
White suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, frosted double glazed window to front.
To the rear of the property there is a fenced private area with storage cupboard. A short distance down the cul de sac to the right hand side there is a car port with parking for 2 cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76419512.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SML180013_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, South Molton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.