|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2018 (97 days ago)|
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Double glazing and central heating
- Family home
- Close to Bingley town centre
- Well regarded schools
- Built in fridge/freezer, oven and hob
- Available now
Premier Property are pleased to offer this three bedroom, family home. Briefly comprising lounge and modern dining kitchen to the ground floor. Master bedroom and large house bathroom to the first floor as well as two bedrooms to the second floor. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the front and yard to the rear. Situated close to Bingley town centre amenities and train station as well as well regarded schools. Available now and unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76477649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100343000364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Property, Bingley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.