|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 October 2018 (90 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- VIDEO SECURITY ENTRYPHONE
- RIVERSIDE VIEWS
- EXCELLLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
A brand new two bedroom second floor apartment with Juliet Balcony. The property is situated at New South Quarter close to Wandle river and just a few minutes from the green open space of Wandle Park. This modern, stylish property, comprises of an open plan kitchen / lounge / diner with Juliet Balcony, master bedroom with en suite and second double bedroom and family bathroom.
The development has concierge services and well presented landscaped grounds.
Croydon Town Centre is within easy reach providing access to a wide range of transport options allowing an easy commute to Central London. The property is 733 square feet and is situated next to Wandle park. Two minute walk to Wandle Tram stop - Unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76480298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8970414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maxwell Valentine, Maxwell Valentine Property Specialists.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.