|Added on Rightmove:||31 December 2019 (18 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 692408
Property Reference: 692408.
Within the prized Hartley Wintney village, a converted Stable, part of an 1860 Inn, beamed & panelled and with York stone floor. This unusual, rustic and even quirky property, seldom free, has a garden view, patio and off street parking. Negligible walking distance from the charming village centre, with late night shops, restaurants and cafés.
Good access to M3, M4, rail station and bus (including Community Bus) for London commuting (from Winchfleld, 55mins; from Fleet 40mins) and Basingstoke, Farnborough, Reading, Southampton and Portsmouth.
The Stable is a single-storey extension behind a house of historical character and is first accessed through a communal entrance, but is self-contained and private. It is spacious with central heating, good storage spaces and all facilities including wifi and own security alarm system. There is off-street parking opposite the house.
The accommodation comprises:
- Lobby with own washing machine
- Shower room with basin and WC from lobby on left
- Cloakroom with basin and WC from lobby on right
- Kitchen with all appliances (with option of hideaway doors) through inner door
- Light and airy space with skylights, divided by curtained double-glazed partitions offering privacy from other rooms
- Dining room
- Living room with generous garden view (feature window)
- Bedroom, with double French doors to small garden patio shown on photo.
Bills will be included in the contract at a fixed £200 per calendar month.
Hence the INCLUSIVE CONTRACT SUM OF £995 per calendar month will include all utility bills and Council Tax, with no further costs.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £795.00 per month (£183.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £875.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 February, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 692408
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 69240831122019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.