|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2018 (93 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Kitchen leading through to spacious living/dining area
- Separate reception room and study
- Some refurbishment for next tenancy
- A 10 minute walk to the train station and easy access to A34
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
A lovely 3 bedroom house with off road parking for 2 cars, situated a short distance to Oxford train station & city centre. The property is undergoing partial refurbishment for the next tenancy, including areas of redecoration, along with some new carpets and curtains. The house is just a short walk to a pretty stretch of the Thames, Port Meadow and also nearby to the famous Perch riverside pub & restaurant.
Contact Finders Keepers for full details quoting ref R50411
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76489568.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P112429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Central Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.