|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2018 (96 days ago)|
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Beautiful Emerald Garden views from kitchen
- South West Facing
- U shaped Kitchen
- Rent inclusive of utilities and 40mb/s of broadband
- No agency fees and zero deposits*
- 12 minutes to Central London
- Social spaces including private garden, a residents lounge and kitchen
- Bicycle storage
NO FEES, ZERO DEPOSIT, UTILITIES AND WIFI INCLUDED
This generous 1 bedroom apartment is on the 1st floor and is facing SSE Wembley Arena. The apartment features a modern fitted kitchen, Bosch appliances, engineered wood flooring, excellent storage space and fully tiled bathroom.
Set within an acre of private landscaped gardens, Montana and Dakota benefit from 24 hour concierge, a gym and cinema room. All apartments come with secure fob entry and the latest in Bosch appliances. You can also add extras to your monthly rent such as secure underground parking or storage.
Montana and Dakota are part of a ‘managed neighbourhood’, so it’s well maintained and safe with secure underground parking. They also have a number of social spaces that are extensions of your apartment, including two lounges with 100mb/s wi-fi, Sky HD TV’s, a pool table and private terraces. All open and even available for exclusive hire.
This brand new Tipi home is in the heart of the new vibrant Wembley Park, where you’ll find the 70 shops, restaurants and cafes of London Designer Outlet as well as a nine-screen Cineworld and a weekly food market. The SSE Arena and Wembley Stadium are all within five minutes’ walk from your apartment and Boxpark will be opening in December featuring a selection of some of the best independent and established food traders from around the world as well as an impressive events calendar. Plus, a new theatre will soon be opening with a flexible performance space, state of the art restaurant and a sociable bar.
The transport from Wembley Park is also excellent. Wembley Park has the Jubilee and Metropolitan line, so you can be in Baker Street in just 12 minutes. Wembley Central and Wembley Stadium are all within walking distance with trains to Marylebone taking just 12 minutes. There are also excellent road links via M40, M1, A406, M4.
EPC rating Band B.
*Subject to meeting criteria
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference a0k0N00000ZUgZuQAL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tipi, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.