|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2020 (27 days ago)|
- No Deposit Option Available
- One Allocated Parking Space
- 1st Floor Flat
- Walking distance to Fratton station
- Gas fired central heating
** NO DEPOIST OPTION AVAILABLE ** Leaders are proud to offer for rent a superbly presented first floor furnished flat within walking distance to Fratton station. Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances, lounge/diner with laminate flooring, spacious hallway with cloak room cupboard, master bedroom with double bed and en-suite shower room, single bedroom with single bed and mirrored wardrobes, family bathroom with shower attachment over bath. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, UVPC double glazing, and has one allocated parking space. An early internal inspection is highly recommended. Would suit professional couple.
EPC Rating: B
Rent excludes the tenancy deposit and any other permitted payments. Please contact us for further information or visit our website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76512094.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference P85787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.