|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2020 (20 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 690239
Property Reference: 690239.
Fully redecorated spacious 3 bedroom terraced house with detached garage to rear.
Double glazed throughout with gas-fired central heating (Worcester boiler)
- Entrance hall - with storage cupboard understairs
- Modern kitchen - with Bosch electric hob and built in oven, plus extractor. Space for fridge/freezer within recess.
- Separate utility room - space for 2 appliances and door to back garden, leading to garage.
- Downstairs cloakroom - Low level WC and hand basin. Window to rear (frosted)
- Lounge/dining room 7.62m x 3.38m (25'x11'1") max, with large bay window to front and picture window to rear. Fireplace recess (not used)
- Stairs to first floor landing, with hatch to loft. Built in loft ladder.
- Bedroom 1 - 3.68 x 2.77m (12'1" x 9'1"). Front aspect window, radiator, built in storage cupboard, telephone point
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35 x 3.07m (11' x 10'1"). Rear aspect window, radiator
- Bedroom 3 - 2.44 x 2.13m (8' x 7'). Front aspect window, radiator.
- Family bathroom: bath with shower over and glass shower screen. Basin and low level WC. Rear aspect window (frosted)
- Front garden - gated with flower borders
- Back garden - walled garden with rear gate allowing pedestrian access to the garage.
- Garage - 4.88 x 2.44m (16' x 8'), with up and over lockable door. Garage accessed from road via a lockable iron gate.
- Free on-street parking
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £925.00 per month (£213.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,067.30
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 04 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 690239
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 69023926122019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.