|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2020 (57 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 693072
Property Reference: 693072.
Quiet House - Blundellsands
For Rent - this large and well proportioned two bedroom unfurnished first floor apartment within a period house conversion.
The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, large lounge, two large double bedrooms and family bathroom with shower.
The property benefits from original period features, neutral decor throughout, double glazing, gas central heating and allocated parking. The property includes fridge/freezer and cooker.
The property is conveniently located for Crosby beach, local shops and a two minute walk to Blundellsands train station which provides easy access to Liverpool City Centre and Southport.
The property must be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £795.00 per month (£183.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £795.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 February, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 693072
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2568012022014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.