|Added on Rightmove:||03 January 2020 (24 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 685096
Property Reference: 685096.
We are proud to offer this delightful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom first floor flat in a 19th century building in a great location.
This property would suit a young professional and benefits from available off street parking. Within a stroll of Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham railway stations as well as bus links to London and the South East. Close to woodland walks, cycle routes and Whyteleafe recreation grounds.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £800.00 per calendar month
Deposit / Bond is £923.07
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Maximum number of tenants is 1
Tenant would pay council tax and utility bills (Gas and Electricity is key and card, water is metered)
Gas safety certificate and boiler service is carried out annually.
The property is currently under Council Tax Band B with Tandridge District Council.
To rent this property the comprehensive reference checks must be passed.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £800.00 per month (£184.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £923.07
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 February, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 685096
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 68509613122019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.