|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 January 2020 (28 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 695658
Property Reference: 695658.
Unique Extra Large 1 bedroom apartment - Reliance House on water street in Liverpool business district .
***Special offer discount running currently for interested parties****
Available after 24th January 2020,please note that we receive a lot of interest regarding this property therefore its recommended to get in touch if interested as soon as possible.
- Furnished Rental Apartment
- Couples welcome
- 24hr concierge on the front desk all year round plus CCTV covering the whole development .
- Living area a sofa bed , coffee table , Large living room table with x6 leather seats
- Walls units with laminate flooring
- LED Mood lighting around living room /bathroom (colour changing warm colours) with x2 remote controllers
- Under cabinet lighting
- Customised Bathroom (walk in shower / bidet / towel rack heater/ Illuminated Shower box -fully tiled plus overhead waterfall shower and also a handheld shower.
- flexible tenancy available
- Widescreen Bathroom custom LED mirror with under heater / bathroom extractor
- Privacy glass exterior glass
- Kitchen is high gloss with integrated beko high quality appliances , washer/dryer , microwave , oven hob , extractor fan plus fridge/freezer.
- Super Fast Fibre Broadband (wireless and fixed port)
- Tenant responsible for council tax
- Service charges paid for by owner
- Large Double Bed space to upgrade to kingsize if required x4 draw Storage space and wardrobe)
- Pull out living room Sofa bed (easy clean) special wipe down cloth
- Large Amble space to customise as tenants like
- Bike racks available and near by parking
- 24hrs /365 days Onsite security /concierge service (deliveries or help )
- Apartment intercom - only invite people you choose into your living space
- Private apartment mailbox available with secure keys.
- Quite Luxury Church Garden 2 mins walk looking out over the beautiful bay.
- Notice period negotiable
- No Administration Fees
The Iconic Liverpool one shopping centre is moments away from reliance house with plenty of shops and restaurants.Local gyms and roof top bars looking out over the mersey and other iconic features such as the Liver building
Liverpool museum and tate gallery are a couple of minutes walk away .
Moorfields and James street train stations very close by and plenty of bus links.
Tesco Express - 5mins walk Salisbury Local - 5min walk, Morning breakfast - 1mins /Cafe / Sandwich shops closest parking - 3mins walk
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £875.00 per month (£201.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £475.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 27 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 695658
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 69565805012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.