|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2018 (35 days ago)|
- 3 Double Bedrooms in Commercial Road E1
- NEW KITCHEN & TOTAL REFURB!
- COUNCIL TAX & WATER INCLUDED!
- Large Kitchen - Diner
- Private Balcony
- Newly refurbished - Redecorated
- Spacious Bathroom & WC
- Available Immediately
- UNDERGOING REFURBISHMENT
- Call now to arrange viewing!
COUNCIL TAX & WATER INCLUDED Hawkes are pleased to offer 3 double bedrooms in Commercial Road E1.
ALL 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AVAILABLE - COUNCIL TAX & WATER BILLS INCLUDED!
The whole property is currently undergoing a complete redecoration and the landlord is happy to provide furniture.
The property comprises 3 Good sized double bedrooms and a spacious Kitchen - Diner with direct access to the Balcony.
The fitted kitchen has a gas cooker, oven, washing machine and fridge freezer and space for a dining table and chairs.
Double glazing and gas central heating.
The 3 double bedrooms are fully furnished with Brand New Beds, mattress, wardrobe and chest of draws.
The property is a 5 min walk to both Shadwell Tube Station or Shadwell Train Stations. Just minutes from the City of London!
Call now to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102061000872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkes Property Group, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.