|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2019 (108 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 660053
Property Reference: 660053.
This accommodation is just a step away from themost loved places in this area;
• Asda / Aldi (Everyone's favourite)
• Brookhouse Pub (The Brookie quiz on a Monday night is a must!)
• The Tavern Co (Officially voted as the best meal to start your day, their full English breakfasts are legendary)
• TriBeCa (Fancy Pizza?)
• Loaded Burger (The hangover cure)
• Lifestyles Gym and Swimming Pool (Chores!!)
This 6 bedroom property has been purposely designed and renovated for the student market. It benefits from having both a main bathroom with classic white suite and electric power shower as well as a separate downstairs shower room and W.C meaning there is ample facilities for all tenants. The property has also recently had a kitchen upgrade / downstairs shower room upgrade and lounge upgrade, all in 2019 making it looks stylish and modern and comes equipped with washing machine, tumble dryer and even a dishwasher. The living room is to the front of the property and has traditional bay windows, it is also great for socialising and also comes with leather sofas, glass coffee table and side tables and full laminate flooring. The 7 bedrooms are all a fantastic size with double beds, fitted wardrobes, bedside tables and chest of drawers as standard. We also offer tenants a choice of décor and furniture. The external space attached to the property is set behind a small walled forecourt to the front elevation and the rear yard is hard standing, ideal for bike storage, BBQ’s and socialising.
This property also includes:-
• UPVC double glazing throughout including front door with multi point locking system
• Solid hardwood rear door
• Burglar Alarm with motion sensor to all ground floor entrance and exits
• Worcester Bosch Boiler and programmer
• Heat and Smoke Detectors
• Energy saving lights and light bulbs
• Fire Doors
• Carbon Monoxide alarms
• Integrated Fire Alarm System
• Emergency Lighting
• On street parking- no permit required
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,548.00 per month (£588.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 660053
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 66005304112019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.