|Added on Rightmove:||07 January 2020 (20 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 355922
Property Reference: 355922.
We have two spacious double rooms coming available in this recently refurbished Victorian house. The house has been designed to create a comfortable modern lifestyle in a professional house share.
The rooms are both large, quiet and well-proportioned with a comfortable double bed with bedside cabinet, large wardrobe, chest of drawers and desk with chair – all ready for you to move in. The rooms each share a modern white bathroom with just one other tenant.
Room 1 is on the ground floor with a lovely large bay window bringing in loads of light and has access to the downstairs WC in addition to the upstairs bathroom. Room 2 is on the first floor over looking the rear patio and is probably the quietest room in the house with the bathroom right across the hallway.
This spacious property has a cozy living area with a flat screen TV just off the modern kitchen and utility, which is stocked with all the usual white goods, and everything you will need to create a gourmet meal. There is ample parking available on the street. We also have a large secure metal bike shed for tenants bicycles.
This is the ideal property for professionals looking for high quality, contemporary accommodation within easy reach of the high street shops and several great local pubs and restaurants. Easy access to the ferry to Gunwarf Quays and the Portsmouth mainline train station plus the local buses can be caught right across the road. There is also a handy convenience store within stones throw of the house.
TV sockets and superfast broadband are available in all the large beautifully furnished double rooms.
The rent covers all bills and we even throw in the services of a cleaner for the communal areas twice a month, freeing up more time for you to do what you enjoy.
There is a £200 security deposit payable in addition to your first months rent. We also ask prospective tenants to pay a £50 holding deposit to progress any tenancy application. The holding deposit is deducted from your first months rent in the event of a successful application.
Please note that this room is offered for single occupancy only and we do not accept or couples.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £455.00 per month (£105.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £200.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 12 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 355922
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 35592207032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.