|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 November 2018 (41 days ago)|
- Renovated character Cottage
- Quiet country lane Nr Charlton Kings
- Solid fuel Burner & underfloor heating
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Garden & off road parking
This cottage offers a great balance of charm and convenience being located down the end of a quiet lane, yet within easy reach into Charlton kings; with lots of character features and the creature comforts of modern living, having been newly renovated to a high standard. The cottage benefits from a pretty and private rear garden with shed and patio, off road parking for two vehicles in tandem to front. The rear door leads in to a ground floor w/c and utility room with washing machine and space for a second appliance, an open plan kitchen diner with modern fitted kitchen with double oven and hob, built in slim line dishwasher and fridge, a separate living room to front with wood/coal burner, perfect for those cold winter evenings. Upstairs are two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a bathroom with bath and walk in shower. The property further benefits from underfloor heating, full gas central heating and double glazing so it will be wonderfully toasty through the winter months.
Available 29th November
Council tax: Band C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76623866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 339165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Cheltenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.