|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2020 (40 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 698020
Property Reference: 698020.
Irwell Chambers is a unique building dating back to the 19th Century which has been recently restores and redeveloped into contemporary living spaces within the business district of Liverpool, L3. This makes the properties completely unique to one another, however all of which are completed to a high specification. The building has four coded entrances on each corner of the building and a stunning internal courtyard. It is also within immediate proximity of local amenities and transport links such as Moorfields train station. The bathrooms and kitchens have all been refurbished several times since the initial redevelopment which took place in 2012. Furthermore, the properties offer charismatic vaulted ceilings and reconditioned Victorian sash windows which allow plenty of natural light into the premises. These properties are suited ideally for young professionals given the area and demographic of tenants already within the building. There is a permanent onsite maintenance team to tend to any problems or issues you may have in order to keep the response time low to deal with such issues should they occur in order to keep tenant satisfactory as high as possible. This property in particular has views of Union street for the living room and also has recently had brand new carpets and furniture. Both bedrooms are double bedrooms also and each tenant is supplied with a new mattress prior to move in.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £625.00 per month (£144.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £625.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 698020
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 69802008012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.