|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2020 (38 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- GREAT LOCATION
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER THE BATH
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN WITH OVEN AND HOB
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
- AVAILABLE FROM EARLY FEBRUARY 2020
Palmer Snell Lettings are delighted to offer this great one double bedroom first floor apartment.
The property itself is accessed through a communal door, only used by the ground floor apartment and this one. The kitchen is an absolutely great size, a modern standard and is provided with oven and hob; situated to the rear of the property looking over the large rear garden.
The double bedroom is situated at the front of the property, looking over the driveway.
The bathroom is also of a good size and is equipped with shower over bath.
The large rear garden is shared with the ground floor apartment and can be accessed via the side of the property.
Unfortunately no pets.
The property will be available from early February 2020.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76637722.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference PSS_14488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer Snell Lettings, Winton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.