|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2020 (40 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 697973
Property Reference: 697973.
ONE BEDROOM AVAILABLE
A very well presented property with five large double bedrooms, located in the popular area of Wavertree, L15. Situated on Langdale Road directly off Smithdown Road, providing easy access to shops, bars, supermarkets and public transport.
The ground floor is home to two large double bedrooms and a spacious communal area with a fitted kitchen which is complete with a range of stylish wall and base units with complimenting work tops, an integrated hob and oven with plentiful work surface space and a convenient breakfast bar. To the first floor, there are a further three generous double bedrooms, a shower room and a contemporary style three piece family bathroom suite. Further benefits to the property include double glazing, central heating and an enclosed yard to the rear.Smithdown Road and Picton Road provide a wide variety of pubs, bars, eateries and shops, including Tesco, Asda and Aldi Supermarkets, and a public library.
Wavertree L15 is ideal for students as it consists largely of good sized properties close to the two main University bus routes, which run through the heart of Wavertree along both Smithdown Road and Picton Road. Open space includes Greenbank Park and Wavertree Park - which includes Wavertree Sports Park with Liverpool Aquatics, Liverpool Tennis, Wavertree Athletics Centres and gymnasium.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £350.00 per month (£80.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £150.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 697973
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 69797308012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.