|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2020 (12 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- TWO BATHROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- GARAGE AND PARKING SPACE
- NEW DEVELOPMENT
**** CLOSE TO ALL MOTORWAY LINKS ** MOVE IN BEFORE CHRISTMAS ** SEMI DETACHED ** THREE BATHROOMS ** THREE BEDROOMS ** UNFURNISHED ** PERFECT FAMILY HOME ** GARAGE AND PARKING
**** CLOSE TO ALL MOTORWAY LINKS ** ** SEMI DETACHED ** THREE BATHROOMS ** THREE BEDROOMS ** UNFURNISHED ** PERFECT FAMILY HOME ** GARAGE AND PARKING
William H Brown are excited to offer this well presented Three bedroom three storey family home located on the new development off Loughborough Road in Birstall, located conveniently to the A46 giving access to all motorway links. The property is offered unfurnished and comes with a single garage and allocated parking.
The property comprises of in brief:
Entrance hall with stairs to first floor. WC with wc and WHB in white. The living room is a large airy room having patio double doors to the rear garden.
The kitchen has white wall and base units with washing machine, dishwasher and oven with gas hob.
The first floor landing has a storage cupboard and gives access to all rooms and second floor stair case. Bedroom 1 is to the rear of the property and double in size. The front bedroom to the front is a good size single. The family bathroom has a white suite with bath and electric shower with WC and WHB.
To the second floor there is a large master bedroom with fitted dressing area, there is a en suite shower room.
The property is available to move into before Christmas CALL NOW TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76643449.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference P2390M4702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Leicester Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.